Monday, May 5, 2008

Unfaithful

Sitting by the window,
Looking out I see,
You,walking out,hand in hand,
With her,leaving me.

For you to love me,
the way you did,
Ten years,I guess is long,
But it was wrong..
Breaking promises,made to each other..
For you to give yourself,to another.

There were times,
I knew you longed,
To be Uncaged,
Of family,
Of guilt and wrong,
To follow your Heart,
Get a new start,
As you were devoid of life,
Tired of your wife.

At times..I guess I clung too tight,
But ,I offered no fight,
when you left today,
Taking away all we created,
Our boy,Our life,
To build happiness,
For your new Wife.

"The child needs his Mother"
I said, but you just ignored,
my lament,
your only comment,
"He has another one here,
and he needs to succeed,
on your meagre alimony,
Which of you two,will you feed?"

Like a good mother,
I packed his case,
His toys - Stole one and kept..
For I knew I was inept,
To even beg for something,maybe,
So that I could remember my baby.

Now alone,this house,
It feels for me,stays quiet,
No screaming wild
From a happy child,
Even the clouds infected with my pain,
Sob relentless,again and again.
Questions,that look for blame,
causing introspection and shame.
Is there a life for a woman tainted,
with the scars society has painted?

Too dead to be sad,
Too quiet to be mad,
Too late..is it?
To run out and say..
Please give me one more day.
One more day with my boy,
For a forgotten wife..her only joy,
I'll then pray that time be hurried,
and bring me to the day when I'll be buried.

Note: If u liked this one... please appreciate the source of this
http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=1538&tid=2598484168630991762&start=1

No comments: