Thursday, April 10, 2008

ADJUSTMENT...

.
When I was born,
Was sleeping besides mom but not comfortable,
I said to nurse want some more space first,
She said please adjust.
.
.
Went to school,
Was not aware with the rule,
Teacher said uniform is must,
I said ma’m please adjust.
.
.
High school’s class,
I was late I was last,
Last bench with lots of dust,
Peon said please adjust.
.
.
Fall in love,
She was fatty that I observed,
I thought my mind will surely burst,
I said to my self please adjust.
.
.
At the bed with my last breath,
Aware with the sure death,
I found my grave covered with rust,
Luck said please adjust.
.
.
Rebirth,
Awake as a man,
I said oh god! Me and my broken trust,
God replied please adjust.

Note: If u liked this one... please appreciate the source of this
http://leaves-thoughts.blogspot.com/

No comments: