Thursday, April 10, 2008

NINE MONTHS IN THE HEAVEN...

Dedicated to all mothers

.
.
The time before my birth,
When I was unattached with the earth,
I was in heaven and the time was worth.
.
.
I was inside a world where everything was for me,
I was inside a pure soul she did not know whether I am he or she,
My birth was not decided god was note sure,
But she was so kind her love for me was so pure.
.
.
When I was crying warm hands were there,
My needs and when she feed with care,
Her movements were hopeful for me,
And my reactions were painful for her,
What I have enjoyed inside her,
And what she has suffered.
.
.
Her slow heartbeats and her warm breath,
This two were pillars and my strength,
Her innocent smile and remaining miles,
Was I in the heaven or heaven inside me?
.
.
I was not matured and mind’s blind run,
Her love for me and my unwanted turn,
The next moment I was became a part of this world,
i am missing my nine months inside the heaven.

Note: If u liked this one... please appreciate the source of this
http://leaves-thoughts.blogspot.com/

No comments: