Thursday, April 10, 2008

My first walk...


My first effort to walk on this bumpy land,
Fingers of my legs were cutting the smooth sand,
Enthusiasm was inherited from you,
My goal was big and those steps were few...
.
.
Your warm hug was my innocent wish,
And warmness of your lap; i wanted to reach.
Hurdles of wind I was ignoring,
And a sweet song for me, you were singing...
.
.
Your encouragement was the only source of energy,
I was unique with my versatility,
Fabulous run and those ambitions goal,
We both were playing each other’s role...
.
.
And,
When you have kissed my forehead,
And my chicks were almost red,
When you gave me a hug,
I found myself in a big warm rug...
.
.
That was my first walk towards you,
Tears were there in your eyes or result of dew?
I still remember those mesmerise memories,
I am missing you oh! Lovable mom,
And I know you too...
.
.
Internal excitement was dancing like a sea,
I was in heaven or heaven inside me???


Note: If u liked this one... please appreciate the source of this
http://leaves-thoughts.blogspot.com/

No comments: